Friday, February 03, 2006

its been a long time since i last blogged.
havent switched on the comp for a long time already.
allright, maybe it wasnt that long.

it just felt long because so many things happened.

yup, happy new year everyone.

and i love the way our bodies connect when we dance together.
it was a blast on the 27th night,
credits to my baby.
i have never been able to connect myself so much with someone when i dance.
and its even sexier when my partner's the girl that i love with all my heart and soul.
and she dances just so well. (:

and imagine in the middle of the night,
at one two am,
when you fall asleep beside your phone waiting for a call from her,
you wake up when someone opens your door
and you see her standing at your door walking towards you.
you get patted to bed,
slowly
slowly
slowly
with the silence of the night
the cool from the aircon
with her sitting next to you on your bed
slowly
slowly
slowly
patting you back to bed.
and you fell into a deep deep sleep.
and she leaves.

my sweet baby,
have i ever told you how sweet you are?

and after indulging in haagen dazs cookies and cream with you couching infront of the tv today,
i still get to see you tomorrow again.

you my baby,
is the reason why i live.



and eminem's music lifts my soul.
cookies and cream icecream rocks my socks.

and the debate finals topic rocks my socks even more.

This house believes that parents should be held responsible when their children breaks the law.

we're the proposition.

and i dont even have any idea how to start.

1 Comments:

Blogger kris said...

i just wana say i miss my gerfwn. see! im doing proj and thinking of you at the same time! gringrin.

6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home